Many students take advantage of dual-degree programs, combining their law education with a wide-range of subjects: psychology, economics, gender and women’s studies, finance, public health, and more. Our Business/Law Exchange connects Arizona Law students with one of the nation’s leading programs in entrepreneurship and innovation, and our JD/MBA and JD/MPA programs graduate lawyers prepared for exceptional leadership careers in the public and private sectors.
- JD/PhD: Economics, Philosophy, Psychology
- JD/MA: American Indian Studies, Latin American Studies, Gender & Women's Studies
- JD/MBA: 3-year and 4-year tracks
- JD/MMF: Finance
- JD/MPA: Public Administration
- JD/MPH: Public Health
- JD/MS: Agricultural & Resource Economics